Crash course! Learn how to sell pre-owned women’s clothing and shoes fast with this 5 hour intensive virtual video training.
I’ve been selling women’s clothing and shoes on eBay since 2003 (see my eBay store here) and have learned an enormous amount of information by research, trial and error, persistence, and doing the business every single day for years. I share this information with you in this course, and save you time, money, and frustration so you can hit the ground running higher on the learning curve with your eBay clothing business.
The Profitable World of Women’s Clothing Level 1 (60 minutes)
- eBay rules for selling pre-owned clothing
- How to sell “findable” items that won’t get you in trouble with eBay
- How to find sources for pre-owned clothing in your area
- What clothes the international community loves to buy
- How to tell if something is expensive or junk just by looking at it
- Best things to focus on for quick listing, maximum profit, and repeatability
- Measuring clothing the eBay way
- Preparing clothing for photographing
- Suggested tools for pre-owned clothing prep
- How even damaged clothing sells
- Which countries restrict the import of used clothing and other shipping tips
The Profitable World of Women’s Clothing Level 2 (45 minutes)
- The brand names you are definitely overlooking
- Direct marketing lines that customers love and stores don’t carry
- The in-depth details of three more profitable categories in ladies clothing: skirts, sleepwear, and shape wear
- Understanding all of your buyers needs – even customers you didn’t realize you had
- The perfect keywords to use in your titles to match buyer’s search queries
- Which vintage items sell and which ones are better left behind
The Profitable World of Women’s Clothing Level 3 (90 minutes)
- Trends and keywords for current fashion (updated quarterly)
- Authentication and VeRo (don’t get suspended because you didn’t know!)
- Storage and organization dos and don’ts
- Creative marketing – alternative ways to market items
The Art of Selling Preowned Women’s Shoes (90 minutes)
- Where to find pre-owned shoes
- Overlooked brands that sell for high profit
- Shoes that appeal to the masses (practical rather than fashionable)
- Specialty shoes that Baby Boomers and senior citizens consistently buy
- High profit items with easy to spot logos
- Common defects to look for when sourcing
- Most economical ways to ship shoes
- Suggested tools for shoe sellers
A total of 5 hours of material to help you learn the preowned clothing business, or accelerate what you are already doing.
4 courses for the price of 3!
Learn it. Know it. Master it. Guarantee.
I am committed to your success. That is why every with course you take, I am here for you.Have a question? Not sure how to apply the information to your business? Have a question the material doesn’t cover?I am here for you via phone or email to make sure that you don’t just learn or know the profit-making skills that I cover in my courses, but that you master them and in turn, your bank account shows the results.